Bring in More Business
Small Business Marketing Packages
Hassle Free - You Set the Budget and I Bring the Traffic
Using a combination of conversion focused website design, search engine optimisation, social media management, and pay per click marketing campaigns, I can transform your business’ online presence into one that is beautiful, active, and most importantly: Brings in more customers.
- Mobile Responsive
- Designed to Convert
- Google Analytics Integrated
- Secure (Free SSL)
- User-Friendly CMS For Easy Changes and Updates
Search Engine Optimsation
- High Search Engine Rankings
- Your Website is Easy to Find
- No “Blackhat” Tricks
- Simple, On-Page and/or Long-Term, Managed Options
- Pay-Per Click Marketing
- Set-Up and/or Continued Management
- An Online “Jump=Start”
- Perfectly Aligned with Your Conversion Focused Website
Growth Driven. No Lock-In Contracts. Fully Customisable.
Inspire confidence and drive business with a professional, active online presence.
- Website Design/Redesign Optimised for Conversions
- Super Fast and Secure Web Hosting
- On-Site SEO
- Local SEO (Google Maps)
- Social Media Facelift
- Google MyBusiness Page
- Monthly Blog Post
- Monthly Results Report
- Phone/Email Support
Strategically leverage SEO, Google Ads, and social media to drive leads.
- Everything in Basic Plan
- Google Ads Campaign Management with Monthly Reviews and Maintenance
- Monthly Analytics Reports
- Review Site Monitoring
- +1 Monthly Blog Post
- Relevant Social Media Set-Up and Monitoring
- Monthly In-Person Meetings
- Conversion Tracked Contact Forms
Utilise the best in design, sales, and marketing to transform your business.
- Everything in Local Plan
- Extended Off and On-Site SEO
- 30% off Any Additional Work
- Weekly Google Ads Reviews
- Advanced Campaign Reporting
- Full Social Media Monitoring and Management
- Advanced Conversion Tracking
- Live Google Analytics
- Priority and Urgent Support
Why To Choose Peacock Solutions
1. Agency Quality Work with a Direct, Personal Line of Communication
When you work with Peacock Solutions, you work directly with me. I respond to your emails (fast), I take your phone calls, I can visit your Auckland-based business, and we will build a relationship based on transparency and mutual benefit.
At the same time, “behind the scenes”, I collaborate with a team of experts to ensure that things get done, and that things get done well. Copywriters, IT Experts, Designers, Marketers, you name it.
What does this mean for you? It means that you get agency quality services in agency quality time-frames without large overheads pushing costs up and with a direct, personal point of contact: Me, James!
2. Full-Service Digital Solutions – a “One Stop Shop”
Instead of having to coordinate with a “website guy”, a “marketing guy”, and a “computer guy”, with Peacock Solutions you only deal with one guy (again, it’s Me).
I have a wide-range of expertise: Website Design and Development, Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, Google Ads Management, Facebook Ads Management, Call Tracking, Conversion Tracking, and more.
And if there’s something I can’t personally do? I will know someone that can – and I will ensure it gets done so that you can focus on your own core business services with one less worry in mind.
3. A Completely Transparent Service from Top to Bottom
I like to build open and transparent relationships with my clients. This means that I don’t hide behind buzzwords and industry jargon. I break down and explain my processes to ensure that you understand exactly the work I’m doing, how I’m doing it, when I’m doing it, and how it is helping your business – whether you’re a computer whiz or a late adopter I will always keep you 100% in the loop.
4. Affordable, Flexible, Pricing Structures for Businesses of Any Size
I have an hourly rate, but it barely gets used – instead I prefer to create fixed-price quotes and proposals for my clients. This way we are both on the same page at all times – you know the work I’m going to do and you know exactly how much it is going to cost. Beyond that, I’m flexible with how and when I’m paid (monthly, lump sum, etc.) and am happy to work with you to figure out the best pricing structure for the services you require.
And with that in mind, if you are interested in any of my services and want a completely free, no-obligation quote, or have any questions at all, please just fill out my contact form or give me a call on 020 4170 3907. I look forward to hearing from you!